When one thinks of pursuing higher education, having the right financial backing to achieving that dream can be one of the most significant hurdles in that process. Being a full-time student and maintaining good grades in college is often not enough, and most of the students look for various job opportunities to cover college fees and other personal expenses.
Thus, Arzuw Foundation encourages students to partake in a number of educational and professional opportunities that can provide an excellent learning experience for future Turkmen leaders. We have put together some scholarships, grants and internship programs which maybe beneficial to students from Turkmenistan. We will continue to provide updates to this list on a regular basis, so please stay tuned with our blog.
This list contains a wide range of opportunities for pursuing higher education and achieving career goals.
1. Scholarships to further your education with August deadlines.
2. Full tuition for student who are seeking Master’s Degree.
3. Free summer academies for those who study architecture, Law, information Technology, business and other related majors.
4. International contest for journalists worldwide.
5. Grants for international students who want to pursue higher education at a University of Shanghai for Science and Technology.
6. Research Associateship Program for STEM majors.
7. Internship and job opportunities at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)